The Easiest Way to Access WashU Services and Systems
ONE is a portal that gives the WashU community a quick and easy shortcut to university services and systems such as WebSTAC, Canvas, Workday, Box, Outlook, and more from a safe and single source.
Benefits of ONE
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a URL or through browser bookmarks
- Connect to over 240 systems and services (known as Tasks) across WashU via keyword search capabilities
- Customize your experience by favoriting and organizing Tasks
- Reduce the number of times WUSTL Key users need to verify their identity with two-factor authentication (2FA) via Duo
- Fully mobile-responsive; access sites and applications from any device
- Available to university students, faculty, staff, guests, and the general public
- Does not require login with a WUSTL Key for access (Tasks may require login with a WUSTL Key)
- Available within the WashU Mobile app which is available in both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.
Training and Resources
View the ONE.WUSTL Webinar: Search, Click, Done! A New Way to Experience WashU Services and Systems below:
Learn how to access and manage your Tasks in One.
Publishers are Task owners who can create and edit Tasks and post announcements through them.
To become a publisher,
- Complete the “Request One.WUSTL.edu Publisher Access” form on ServiceNow.
- Complete ONE Publisher Training (Learn@Work) (Course updated 10/13/22!)
- Begin publishing!
No. When accessing password-protected Tasks from ONE outside of the campus network, you will still be required to complete two-factor authentication (2FA) with Duo.
Anyone can request an announcement to be made through a specific Task in ONE by using the ONE Announcement form. However, only Publishers can add the announcement to the Task.