The WUSTL Key is Washington University users’ Login ID and password for use of university systems.
Common WUSTL Key Issues
- Forgot Your WUSTL Key Password?
- Forgot Your WUSTL Key ID?
- Change Your Password
- Set Up Your Secret Questions
- Review Your Secret Questions
- Set up an Alternate Email Address
- Change your WUSTL Key Username
Set Up a Guest Account
- WUSTL Key Guest Information & Process (PDF)
- WUSTL Key Guest Information & Process For Sponsors and Departmental Approvers (PDF)
- WUSTL Key Guest Flowchart (PDF)
About WUSTL Connect
The core technology of WUSTL Connect is a central authentication system for users of Washington University IT resources, including prospective students, students, faculty, staff and alumni. The most basic, and in many ways most important, information managed by WUSTL Connect is your personal authentication credential. Referred to as your WUSTL Key, this credential consists of a self-selected login ID and password.