Qualtrics is a research survey suite available for Washington University faculty and staff through a university-wide site license. This tool will make it easier for members of the campus community to build, share, distribute and collect results from online surveys.
Support and Training
WashU provides users with support from Qualtrics. Support is available 24/7 at 1-800-340-9194 or through the Help menu within Qualtrics.
Vist Learn the XM Platform or view Qualtrics Training through the Help button within Qualtrics.
Qualtrics Survey Best Practices (PDF) – Prevent emails from appearing as spam to survey recipients.
Currently accessing chat support in Qualtrics is a multi-step process, outlined below:
- Select Help from the top menu bar in Qualtrics
- Select Contact Support
- Select Sign in with SSO
- Enter wustl in the Organization ID field and select Continue
- Select the appropriate category to continue to Qualtrics chat support
In order to ensure confidentiality, the following items are prohibited from use within Qualtrics:
- Protected Health Information (HIPAA)
- Protected Student Information (FERPA)
- Social Security Numbers
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
Qualtrics is limited to university related activities, such as academic teaching or research. The use of Qualtrics for personal activities is prohibited.