How do I get webinar capabilities for more than 300 attendees?
Those seeking to host meetings with more than 300 attendees, may purchase a Zoom webinar license through the software licensing catalog. Please note purchasing a webinar license is only accessible with a WashU IP address; attempts to access off-campus without a VPN will result in a 404 error. Zoom Webinar License Details:
- Webinar 500 (up to 500 attendees): $621/year
- Webinar 1000 (up to 1000 attendees): $2,950/year
- Webinar 3000 (up to 3000 attendees): $8,675/year
- Comparison between meetings and webinars
- Purchase a Zoom Webinar License
- Contact software licensing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are struggling with an issue not featured here, the answers to most commonly asked questions, including ones not listed below, can be found in our Zoom Cheatsheet (PDF).