Those seeking to host meetings with more than 300 attendees, may purchase a Zoom webinar license through the software licensing catalog. Please note purchasing a webinar license is only accessible with a WashU IP address; attempts to access off-campus without a VPN will result in a 404 error. Zoom Webinar License Details:
- Webinar 500 (up to 500 attendees): $621/year
- Webinar 1000 (up to 1000 attendees): $2,950/year
- Webinar 3000 (up to 3000 attendees): $8,675/year
- Comparison between meetings and webinars
- Purchase a Zoom Webinar License
- Contact software licensing: email@example.com
If you are struggling with an issue not featured here, the answers to most commonly asked questions, including ones not listed below, can be found in our Zoom Cheatsheet (PDF).
Meetings can be locked, which prevents other participants from joining the meeting in progress. You can learn more about locking meetings and managing participants here.
HIPAA Zoom accounts can now enable live transcription to provide closed captioning to any meeting automatically. Meeting hosts can turn this option on by clicking ‘Live Transcript’ while in the meeting.
WashU has a managed domain that requires using your Single Sign On (SSO, WUSTL Key). Go to https://gozoom.wustl.edu and…