With recent discussions surrounding the use of Generative Artificial Intelligence in all areas of life, WashU IT recently launched a new webpage dedicated to providing valuable resources on this timely topic. Check out terms and definitions, guidance on proper, safe use, valuable resources, contact information for questions, and more.
Through this webpage you can enhance your knowledge in some of the following ways:
- Find out how to contact IT regarding procurement of AI tools and AI-related questions
- Understand the policies and practices governing the responsible use of these new tools
- Protect sensitive information and prevent unwanted sharing
- Stay alert to AI-enabled phishing attempts
- Ensure the integrity of the information you extract from using these tools
- Learn how to properly cite ChatGPT
As this exciting and emerging field continues its evolution, we will share updates and relevant information to support responsible use.