Below are the recommended steps for moving your work files into WUSTL Box:
- If your files are stored on a shared network drive, copy the files to a local folder on your computer.
- Install the Box Drive app on your computer and login using your WUSTL Key.
- Copy and paste or select/drag/drop to move your work files into your newly created Box Drive folder. The Box Drive app will copy all of the files to your WUSTL Box account. If you access and edit the files in the Box Drive folder, you will always have access to the most up-to-date versions of your files through Box cloud storage.
- Note: If you do not wish to use the Box Drive app, you can:
- Log in to the WUSTL Box Web interface.
- Drag-and-drop your files from the local folder directly to your WUSTL Box webpage to copy them to your WUSTL Box account.
- See Upload to Box With the File Browser to view a video with more detailed instructions.
Return to Box.