How do I download data from a PowerForm?
A PowerForm is a template that allows you to create self-service documents for signature. A PowerForm is initiated from a unique, secure URL that you make available for signers to complete. These steps outline how to download data from completed PowerForms.
- Log into your Docusign account
- Go to the Manage tab
- On the left, click PowerForm
- Locate the PowerForm for which you would like to download the information
- Click the Download button to the right of the PowerForm
- The Download PowerForm Data date picker will open. Select a Start Date and End Date
Note: The system can process about 1,000 responses at a time, so select a date range that will return a suitable number of responses.
- Click the Download button.
- A CSV file will be downloaded to your local machine.