We have moved some things around:
- Support and How-To content are combined in our Help section.
- Commonly used links previously found in the sidebar can be found in the main menu “I Want To” dropdown.
- Support contact info can be found in the footer of all pages.
- SITS project information is now in our Current Projects section.
- Data Management can be found in the About IT dropdown menu.
- Annual Budget application information can be found in the Help How-To section.
This new website was developed to:
- Improve efficiency. The new site benefits from the removal of extraneous information and unneeded or outdated content. Multiple pages covering similar information have been condensed, making information faster and easier to view.
- Enhance accessibility. The new website has been reviewed and revised to ensure all pages are ADA compliant.
- Upgrade navigation. Menus, submenus, and various categories have been refined, reduced, and combined to be more succinct for ease of information access. Additionally, the new site features an improved internal search engine, capable of finding specific pages and posts of interest within the site.
- Polish aesthetics and updated branding. The new site boasts a sleek and updated design and layout that aligns more closely to WashU
’sbranding ,as well as current industry best practices for websites.