To help improve customer service, WashU IT is launching a new version of ServiceNow for IT support on June 1, 2020.
This ServiceNow will be accessible across computers, tablets, and cell phones, allowing users to request IT services or items, search for IT solutions, and report IT issues.
Learn about what will change when the new ServiceNow IT portal launches below.
The current ServiceNow Portal—wusm.service-now.com—will remain active for the following:
- Brown School Service Center requests
- Brown School Facilities requests
- HR Benefits for internal work management
- Shared Business Services Hub requests
- WUSM Facilities requests
You will navigate directly to wusm.servicenow.com for the activities listed above.
Visit wustl.service-now.com for anything IT-related including to:
- Request IT services or items
- Search for IT solutions
- Report IT issues
Please note, when the new ServiceNow IT portal launches:
- wustlhelp.wustl.edu and wusmhelp.wustl.edu will take you to the new ServiceNow IT homepage (wustl.service-now.com).
- You will need to update your browser bookmarks and department website links, including links to specific IT forms, such as Hardware Accessories, Onboarding Request, Report a Technology Issue, etc.
- IT support email addresses and phone numbers will remain the same.
- If you currently use the Web Help Desk portal, continue to do so.
We have a ServiceNow IT Portal User Guide available on the ServiceNow How-To page.
See the new ServiceNow IT Portal that was presented during a virtual Q&A session.
Questions? Email the ServiceNow Project Team.