Washington University Information Technology has detected an issue where some individuals are unable to launch EPIC following a vendor upgrade.
If you experience this issue and you are working on a Windows Computer please:
- Select Citrix from the lower right corner of your desktop, the System Tray
- If you do not see the Citrix icon select the arrow to view more options
- Right Click on the Citrix Icon
- Select Advanced Preferences
- Select Reset Citrix Workspace
This will reset your Citrix Receiver/Workspace application. You can now launch EPIC.
Did the the above Citrix Reset process not allow EPIC to launch on your computer?
Please contact the service desk at (314) 933-3333.
We appreciate your patience as we work to restore service.
Visit our Status Page for the current status and planned maintenance of WashU IT services.