Video conferencing allows participants to remotely connect with each other to share audio, video, and content (presentations, word documents, spreadsheets).
Zoom is the current WashU tool.
WUSTL student, staff and faculty are able to remotely communicate using computer-based software to successfully share audio, video, and content.
Features & Options
- Enterprise agreement for all current students, faculty or staff
- Each registered license allows for up to 300 meeting participants
- No meeting time limits
- Zoom app available for most devices
- HIPAA compliance for PHI and patient care
- Zoom Webinar licenses are available
Requirements & Considerations
- Must be current student, faculty or staff
- Active WUSTL Key
- Appropriate hardware: computer or mobile device, camera, microphone
Service Level Expectations (SLE)
Video Conferencing is a Service Offering within Media Services. The complete Service Level Expectation (SLE) document for Media Services can be found here: Media Services SLE (PDF).