I accidentally submitted my Planview time, but wasn’t finished. How do I correct my timesheet?

Contact your timesheet approver so that he or she may reject your timesheet to send it back to you. If the timesheet was already approved by your manager, then a request to the Planview Admin will have to be submitted. Email ppmo@wustl.edu.

Showing: All results

Why can’t I log in to Planview?

  1. Check the URL.
    1. Go to https://wustl.ppmpro.com. You should see the WUSTL connect page to log in. (Note: do not go to www.innotas.com to log in)…

What browser should I use for Planview?

Planview works in all major browsers, but you will have the best experience in a browser supported by Planview. You can find the latest system requirements here.

When is Planview scheduled downtime?

Planview has a scheduled maintenance window every Friday night at midnight, Central Time. During this time, users are unable to login to Planview. On the third Friday…