Can I share my calendar with people who do not use Office 365 or who are not part of the university?
Yes, you can share your calendar with colleagues whose e-mail accounts are outside of the Office 365 or outside of the University by following these instructions:
- Login to Outlook for the web (OWA) using your WUSTL Key at email.wustl.edu/mail
- Click on the Settings (Gear) icon in the upper right, and click the View all Outlook settings link near the bottom of the page
- Click Calendar
- Click Shared Calendar
- On the right, under Publish a calendar, select the calendar you wish to make available
- Select the permissions you want the external party to have for the calendar
- Click Publish
- Send the HTML URL to the external party
Back to Email and Calendar.