WUSTL Box allows you to easily share and collaborate across campus, across the country, and around the world with a few simple clicks. It is a HIPAA and FERPA compliant data store that provides unlimited file storage for all current faculty, staff, and students at Washington University in St. Louis.
Ready to get started using Box? View the Tutorials, FAQs, and other items.
Box Training Options:
- In-Person Box Training is offered monthly in Farrell Learning and Teaching Center. Register in Learn@Work to attend a session. The next session will be held April 30 at 2pm.
- Box Basics: Training Slides are a great resource for simple self-help.
- Departmental or team training (for 30 people or more) is also available, email your requests to email@example.com.
- Box University is in-depth online training offered directly from Box. You can access Box University using the following steps:
- Access the Box training page here.
- Select a training class
- When prompted to login, select Use Single Sign On (SSO)
- Enter in your University email address (@wustl.edu address)
- Click Authorize