As part of the effort to consolidate WashU IT websites, box.wustl.edu content has been migrated to it.wustl.edu.
WUSTL Box allows you to easily share and collaborate across campus, across the country, and around the world with a few simple clicks.
Box Training Options:
- In-Person Box Training is offered in Farrell Learning and Teaching Center. Register in Learn@Work to attend a session.
- Box Basics: Training Slides are a great resource for simple self-help.
- Departmental or team training (for 30 people or more) is also available, email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Box University is in-depth online training offered directly from Box. You can access Box University using the following steps:
- Access the Box Education page
- Select a training class
- When prompted to login, select Use Single Sign On (SSO)
- Enter in your University email address (@wustl.edu address)
- Click Authorize