WUSTL Box allows you to easily share and collaborate across campus, across the country, and around the world with a few simple clicks.
Box Training Options:
- In-Person Box Training is offered in Farrell Learning and Teaching Center. Register in Learn@Work to attend a session.
- Box Basics: Training Slides are a great resource for simple self-help.
- Departmental or team training (for 30 people or more) is also available, email your requests to email@example.com.
- Box University is in-depth online training offered directly from Box. You can access Box University using the following steps:
- Access the Box Education page
- Select a training class
- When prompted to login, select Use Single Sign On (SSO)
- Enter in your University email address (@wustl.edu address)
- Click Authorize
Do you need to Map to a Network Drive in File Services? Click here for instructions