Submitted by Julie Martin and Nancy Nigh (whom suggested the creation of the group)
WashU IT is happy to announce the launch of the Maestro and LISTSERV User Group!
Hosted in Microsoft Teams, this university-wide group is a forum for users to seek answers and help others with their Maestro or LISTSERV questions.
- Microsoft Teams provides a collaborative platform for working together toward common goals through tools such as Conversations, Shared Files, Online Meetings, and Private Chat. Find out more by visiting it.wustl.edu/teams.
- Teams is an Office 365 application and is accessible from the O365 website.
Please note, that this team does not replace the Service Desk.
- If something is not working as expected with Maestro or LISTSERV, such as an inability to log in, send messages, or receive delivery test emails, contact the Service Desk by Reporting an IT Issue, emailing email@example.com, or calling 314-933-3333.
- If you need assistance navigating Maestro or LISTSERV, have questions about functionality, or the user group cannot provide guidance, contact the Service Desk by submitting a General Service Request, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 314-933-3333.
- For immediate assistance, please call 314-933-3333.