The Email & Calendaring service, powered by Office 365, provides reliable and cost-effective collaboration services. It is useful for email communication, calendaring, IM, video conferencing and access to Office applications, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
Requirements & Considerations
- Access requires a faculty, staff, student, or alumni role and an activated WUSTL Key.
- Thunderbird and other IMAP/POP clients will not function for the Medical School Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- For email and calendaring assistance, contact WashU IT Support.
Features & Options
- 50GB email storage
- Distribution lists
- Email and calendar access via PC, Mac, mobile, and browser
- Microsoft Teams
- Office Pro Plus (up to 5 installs of Office suite)
- OneDrive for Business
- Shared mailboxes and calendars
- Skype for Business
- Spam filtering
Service Level Expectations (SLE)
The following table lists the service fulfillment target for each service request:
|Service Request||Fulfillment Target|
|Calendar Creation||3 business days|
|Distribution List Creation||3 business days|
|Email Creation||3 business days|
|Room or Equipment Account Creation||3 business days|
|Shared Mailbox Creation||3 business days|
The complete Service Level Expectation (SLE) document for the Email & Calendaring service can be found here: Email & Calendaring SLE (PDF).
Training & How-To
How To Pages
Includes an extensive training video and documentation library. Visit Microsoft Support.