What if I lose my phone?

Lost or stolen mobile computing devices must be reported to the Privacy Office or the Information Security Office immediately. This shall occur before the user of the device cancels the service with the provider. You can review the Mobile Device Security Policy. You must also log in to the WashU 2FA service and unenroll the device.

Return to WashU 2FA.