What if I get a new device and keep my old phone number?
- Visit the enrollment wizard to access the enrollment wizard.
- Scroll down and select manage enrollment.
- Choose an authentication method other than Send Me a Push
- Option 1:
- Select Call Me and then follow the instructions from the automated call.
- Option 2*
- Select Enter a Passcode.*
- Select Text me new codes.*
- Once you have received the code(s) via text, enter one of the codes into the field and select Log In.
- Option 1:
DUO Passcode authentication, Option 2 listed here, is only applicable for individuals with an approved DUO Exception Request from the Office of Information Security. Please see Can I Still Use Passcode Authentication for more information.
- Select add another device and then Continue.
- Select your device type and then Continue.
- Enter your phone number.
- Select the checkbox next to: (XXX) XXX-XXXX This number already exists, replace it?
- Select Continue.
- Choose your device type and then Continue.
- The next screen will prompt you to download the Duo app to your new phone.
- If you have not installed the app, install it on your new phone and then select I have Duo mobile installed.
- If you have already installed the app, immediately select I have Duo mobile installed.
- After you select I have Duo Mobile installed, you will have to activate Duo on your new phone by scanning the barcode on your computer screen.
- Your new mobile device connection is complete.
Return to WashU 2FA.