WashU IT uses the ServiceNow platform for technology ticketing and IT asset management. Your IT interactions, including break support, fix support and requests for services, are all logged and tracked in ServiceNow.
ServiceNow Offers Many Benefits, Including:
- Interactions with an IT support provider will generate an email notification to you from WUSTL ServiceNow, email@example.com, and will include a targeted link to the self-service portal that allows you to track your service ticket, progress and resolution. You will be prompted to login with your WUSTL Key and password to view your tickets.
- An easy method to update your ticket with additional information and/or stay abreast of changes
- Improved incident tracking and service request resolution
- A shared knowledge base to help customers and support staff with services that WashU IT supports
- Ability to manage and plan for IT assets throughout their lifecycle
- Robust reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Greater automation and self-service ability, which means less time spent talking with IT support providers
The legacy ServiceNow Portal—wusm.service-now.com—is used for the following:
- Brown School Service Center requests
- Brown School Facilities requests
- HR Benefits for internal work management
- HR Operations
- Shared Business Services Hub requests
- WUSM Facilities requests
ServiceNow Training for ITIL Users
Looking for ServiceNow ITIL user training, quick guides, and more? See ServiceNow Training for ITIL Users.