LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand learning solution designed to enhance the learner’s experience and provide skills and knowledge to facilitate a more informed and capable university community.
All current Washington University students, faculty, and staff have access to LinkedIn Learning’s resources, which cover a broad range of topics from Adobe to Zoom.
With LinkedIn Learning, you get
- Unlimited access to more than 7,500 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Learn in multiple languages, including, but not limited to, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese.
- Personalized recommendations of the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry leaders, all in one place.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
The first time you log into LinkedIn Learning is a multi-step process, however each subsequent login is quick and easy.
- Navigate to LinkedIn Learning, enter your @wustl.edu email address, and select Continue
- Enter your WUSTL Key credentials and select Login and
Grant permission via DUO Authentication if prompted to do so
- Connect LinkedIn Learning with your existing LinkedIn account
Create a new LinkedIn account if you do not already have one
- You are now ready to use LinkedIn Learning, with access to more than 7,500 online video courses
- Go to one.wustl.edu
- Log in using your WUSTLKey.
- Search for Learn@Work.
- Use the search feature in Learn@Work to search for LinkedIn Learning classes
View a LinkedIn Learning Tutorial to help you get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning experience.
Return to the LinkedIn Learning.