Information & Guides
Powerforms – Create self-service documents for signature that can be initiated from a unique, secure URL or embedded on a website
Delegated Administration (PDF) – Sharing admin responsibilities with other users (only available for WashU department-specific subaccounts)
- DocuSign 101
- Learning DocuSign
- Creating Templates
- Advanced Template
- Advanced Recipient Workflow
- DocuSign FDA Part 11 eSignature (required for DocuSign FDA Part 11 accounts)
Get Started Sending with eSignature – Send your first envelope, set up your DocuSign profile, perform envelope actions after sending, and send from a mobile device
Customize eSignature Sending Options – Assign recipient actions for sending, configure envelopes for sending, customize fields for sending, and manage your envelopes
Additional Vendor Resources
DocuSign University – Self-paced and hands-on learning
Managing Contacts – Adding, editing, deleting, and sharing contacts
DocuSign Support – Primarily documentation with some videos on how-to’s, FAQs, and troubleshooting
DocuSign Community – Users ask and answer questions
WashU DocuSign User Group (Microsoft Teams) – WashU users ask and answer questions, and share resources
Report an Issue to DocuSign
Open a case with DocuSign for your issue:
- Go to the DocuSign Support site and select Continue under eSignature Rooms CLM.
- Log in with your WashU email address.
- Note: You will have to log in with your WUSTL Key if you are not logged in to another WashU app.
- Select the case subject and then Add Case Details.
- Complete the form and then select Submit Case.
WashU IT Help Desk
Report an Issue
Request Additional Services
To send envelopes through DocuSign, submit a ServiceNow request for DocuSign Sender Access.
For assistance with workflows that are complex or conditional, submit a ServiceNow request for DocuSign Advanced Workflows Assistance.
To request access to an existing template sharing group or the creation of one, submit a ServiceNow request for DocuSign Template Group.