Welcome to the third edition of the DEI video trivia contest! Each week we will feature 2 questions to test what you know about our amazing DEI interviewees, with the chance to win a $25 gift card to Amazon! All DEI interviews can be viewed here.
The rules of the contest are as follows:
- There will be only 1 winner per question. If multiple people answer the question(s) correctly, their names will be placed into a hat with 1 name drawn as the winner.
- You may answer both questions, but the same person cannot win both questions.
- The deadline to provide answers for this edition of the game is June 29th by 8:00 AM CST
- Answers are to be submitted to Paige Dunk at email@example.com. Please specify in your email which questions your answers are in response to, for clarity.
Now, without further ado, this week’s questions are:
- Question 1: Growing up, which sport did Craig Pohl play that allowed him to meet other kids outside his race?
- Question 2: Where did Kevin Hardcastle’s first major experience with diversity come from?