Are you a pediatric user? See Pediatrics ECV Launch.
ECV enables one to login to their own individualized desktop remotely or locally from any device and access most applications without the need to additionally sign in to each application.
Clinical Workflow Info (PDF on Box)
ECV Features Fact Sheet (PDF on Box)
Business Unit Liaison:
The person performing in this function of Business Liaison would be the Department IT Director, Manager, or Clinical Administration person depending upon the size and complexity of the department being implemented and the project scope.
Primary requirements are:
- Strong working knowledge of business operations, clinics and key stakeholders in each area.
- Understanding of project scope and objective.
- Knowledge of systems and key administrative personnel to assist the project in discovery and ensuring key stakeholders are engaged with the project and supportive of activities to ensure success.
- Knowledge of communication chains and appropriate inroads to ensure successful communication of project in multiple variations.
- This individual is required to sign off on all project plans and approve of methods and processes that will be least disruptive to operations and current business activities.
- This person should have a vested interest in the project’s success and escalate within appropriate paths regarding any issues or obstacles to the project’s success on time and on budget.
Specific duties of business stakeholder and liaison:
- Attend weekly or designated meetings to review plans, changes in scope and overall project progress.
- Assist project team to “remove boulders” or obtain buy-in from necessary stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Identify key resources within the department to provide required data regarding business personnel and options (HRMS reports, clinic schedules, least disruptive days for implementations, etc).
- Provide requested internal communications and support to the team regarding key stakeholders, testers and principals to ensure project success.
- Understand defined project scope and help project team map successful plans, demonstrations of new technology and overall business process mapping regarding change management and execution of project implementation throughout the department.
- Internal business processes and cultural knowledge are key to the success of any project, and this role ensures that the project is introduced, socialized and executed within the department’s structural and cultural environment optimally.
Project Status: In Progress
Deploy new ECV Virtual Environment to BJC and WUSM locations.
Replace existing WU and BJC Citrix farms with one consolidated ECV Citrix Environment.
- BJC Med Groups (93 clinics)
- BJC Community Hospitals (9)
- BJC Academic Hospitals (3)
- WU Anesthesiology
- WU Department of Medicine (DOM) Clinics
- WU ENT
- WU Radiation Oncology
- WU Ophthalmology
- WU Orthopedic Surgery
- WU Neurology
- WU Occupational Therapy
- WU Pediatrics
- WU Physical Therapy
- WU Psychiatry
- WU Surgery
- WU OB/GYN
- WU Pathology
- WU Radiology
- WU Physician Billing
|BJC Medical Groups||Completed. April 2017|
|BJC Community Hospitals||Completed. June 2017 – November 2017|
|BJC Academic Hospitals||Completed. August 2018 – November 2018|
|DOM||Completed. September 2019|
|DOVS Ophthalmology||Completed. September 2019|
|Pediatrics||Completed. January 2020|
|ENT||Completed. January 2020|
|Occupational/Physical Therapy||Completed. December 2019|
|Neurology||Completed. October 2019|
|Ortho Surgery||Completed. June 2019|
|Neuro Surgery||2020 Q2|
|Anesthesiology||Completed. 2020 Q2|
|Psychiatry||Completed. December 2019|
|Radiation Oncology (RO)||Completed. March 2019|
|Physician Billing||2020 Q2|
For additional information please contact the ECV Team at ECV-HIP@wustl.edu.