Why Windows 10?
- New machines require Windows 10
- Microsoft support for Windows 7 will end altogether by 2020
- Windows 10 offers better security
Migrated to Shared IT Services and new to Windows 10?
- The Shared IT Services Training Sessions include a section on using Windows 10
- Review or download just the Getting Started with Windows 10 portion of the Shared IT Services training?
Working Smart in Windows 10:
- Using and Customizing Start Menu
- View apps side by side
- Create multiple desktops
- Microsoft Quick Start: Desktop at Work
- Creating Shortcuts to Network Folders in Windows 10
Windows 10 update information (October 2019)