Software for machines migrated into WashU IT Shared Services is available through Software Center (Windows) and Self Service (Mac).
Request new software in ServiceNow ( for users supported by WashU IT).
Using Software Center to Install Applications
- Search for Software Center.
- Click to open Software Center Desktop app in search results.
- Applications you have access to install appear in the main pane.
- Select the application you’d like to install.
- Click the Install button. It may take a few minutes for the application to download.
- You will be alerted when the installation is successful. The app will appear in the Start menu, under the All apps category. Right-click the app name in your list to choose to Pin to Taskbar or to Start menu for quicker access.
- To uninstall, open Software Center again. Navigate to the Installation Status page (left hand pane). Locate the application and choose Uninstall.
Using Software Center (Video)
Trouble viewing video? Go here to view in Box.