The WUSM Link Tech Bar is centrally located in the Pedestrian Link near the Clinical Sciences Research Building (CSRB). The Tech Bar provides convenient, walk-up IT support that you can access on your way to other Medical Campus locations. It is open to all Medical School students, faculty and staff, and no appointment is needed.
Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m, Monday through Friday
The WUSM Link Tech Bar staff can assist with:
- Simple fixes to common issues on WashU-owned and managed devices such as:
- WIFI configuration and setup assistance on mobile devices
- WIFI troubleshooting assistance on mobile devices
- Remote connection assistance on mobile devices
- Scheduled Loaner laptop drop-off and pickup
- Mobile device (ex. tablet, laptop) repair drop-off
- Loaner accessories pick-up and drop-off (ex. video and a/c adapters)
- Password resets
- In general, services requiring 15 minutes or less
The following services cannot be accommodated at the Tech Bar.
You will need to create a support ticket with the WashU IT Help Desk using ServiceNow Service Catalog, emailing the Help Desk, or calling them at (314) 933-3333.
- Devices not owned or managed by WashU
- Service on non-mobile devices, such as desktops and monitors
- Hardware repair
- Hardware recycling