Business Systems & Business Resources
Production and operational support for globally used applications targeted towards the majority of university students, faculty and staff.
High quality, reliable technology solutions that facilitate the user's growing needs as determined by current trends and business goals while supporting the mission of the university and the School of Medicine.
Replace physical paper files with an enterprise-class document imaging solution.
Comprehensive delivery and support for custom developed, vendor hosted, and SaaS applications that are used by various domains and subdomains within the university community.
Additional Administrative & Enterprise Systems Resources
- Building Emergency Data Security Form
- Compliance Management Security Form
- ePARS Security Form (electronic Personnel Activity Reporting System)
- FIS Security Form (Financial Information Systems)
- HRMS & TAM Security Form (Human Resources Management & Talent Acquisition Management Systems)
- Learn@Work Security Authorization Form
- PMWeb Security Form
- RMS Security Form (Research Management System)
- SUBS Security Form (Sub-award User Business System)
- WebFOCUS Security Form