What’s in it for you?
Improved career opportunities
• Technical and management career paths
• Ability to specialize in area of interest
• Ability to gain new skills and move laterally between specialties
• Work with new technologies
Backup from colleagues
• Expanded collaboration with skilled staff who share your interests
• Time away from work can actually be time off duty
• Expanded cross training opportunities
Work-Life Solutions (EAP)
Work-Life Solutions, formerly known as Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offers free, confidential, 24/7 support, resources and information for every aspect of your life. Visit the Human Resourse website to learn how to utilize this service at hr.wustl.edu/worklife/eap/.