Choose from the services listed below.
Alumni and Advancement Systems
Alumni and Advancement Systems for use by administrators.
Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse (BIDW)
Central repository of university data and associated tools used for querying and reporting.
Custom Application Development
WashU IT offers custom application development for departments on a case-by-case basis.
Human Resource Systems
Human Resource Systems for use by faculty and staff.
Finance and Procurement Systems
Administration and maintenance of enterprise systems that support financial management, financial planning and procurement.
Physical Operations Systems
Administration and maintenance of enterprise wide systems that support the areas of physical operations of the university.
Research Administration Systems
Administration and maintenance of enterprise systems that support research administration.
Student Information Systems
Student Information Systems that support admissions, enrollment, registration, orientation, financial aid, student accounts and advising.
Additional Administrative and Business Systems Resources
- ePARS Security Form (electronic Personnel Activity Reporting System)
- FIS Security Form (Financial Information Systems)
- HRMS & TAM Security Form (Human Resources Management & Talent Acquisition Management Systems)
- Learn@Work Security Authorization Form
- PDS Security Form (Proposal Development System)
- PMWeb Security Form
- RAS Security Form (Research Administration System)
- SUBS Security Form (Sub-award User Business System)
- WebFOCUS Security Form