VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows you remote access to secure University resources.
We are in the process of consolidating our VPN across campuses. Please use these instructions ONLY if you are in the following departments:
- McKelvey School of Engineering
- WashU IT IS&T and NSS Admins
All other schools and departments, please see the VPN instructions located here.
VPN Requirements and Access:
- You must have WUSTL 2FA enabled for your account in order to use VPN. For more information, see it.wustl.edu/2fa
- You will need to be granted access to use VPN. Requests for VPN access may be requested by calling 314-933-3333, or filling out the online ServiceNow request form.
- You will connect to VPN using the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. The instructions below include information on downloading and installing this application.
ONLY for departments listed above.
For more information on Washington University IT Network Connectivity Service, please see the Service Catalog.