Machines migrated to Shared IT Services
In preparation for the Epic go-live, Washington University Information Technology will perform the final push of the new version of the Epic Citrix Receiver to workstations on May 11 at 7 p.m. You will receive the new version of the Epic Citrix Receiver if you currently have the Epic Plugin installed on your workstation.
To access your BJC applications (e.g. Compass, Kiddos, OTTR) after this push, follow the steps below.
- Click on the new BJC Citrix icon on the desktop.
- Log in with the credentials you usually use to access BJC apps (e.g., DOM\DomID or WUDOSIS\WudosisID).
- You may be offered the option to save your credentials for this website. DO NOT select to save your password if you are on a shared computer (one that uses a generic login). If in doubt, do not save your password!
- WARNING: If the computer you are on uses a generic account to log in, any person using the computer might have access to your patient data. To check on a Windows 10 computer, click the start button in the bottom left. Do you see your account name listed? If not, don’t save your password.
- Once you have logged in, select the application to launch.
Note: You will not see individual application icons on your desktop. We are working to return this functionality on your computers as we prepare for Epic.
Machines not yet migrated to Shared IT Services
In preparation for the Epic go-live, Washington University Information Technology will perform the final push of the new version of the Epic Citrix Receiver to your workstations. You may have already received the new version; however, if you have not, this push will occur on May 11, at 7 p.m. There will be no change in functionality, but there may be an approximate 15 minute delay with your BJC icons appearing on your desktop the first time you log in. Additionally, some applications will now appear as desktop folders.
If there is a delay in your applications appearing on your desktop, you may also access your BJC applications by clicking on the new BJC Citrix icon on your desktop. This delay should only occur the first time you log in to your workstation after the push.
If you are experiencing any issues, please call our Help Desk at 314-933-3333.
We appreciate your patience as we enhance our services.