New Innotas User Interface to be Released January 14, 2017
Innotas recently announced a new UI release, set to occur Saturday, January 14, 2017. There will be an outage from 12:00 – 3:00 a.m. CST, Jan. 14. Please refrain from launching Innotas during the outage window.
The new release will migrate our current user interface to the updated Innotas UI. Features of the new UI include:
- New user interface appearance
- Customizable order and visibility of navigation icons
- Localized user interface theme selection
- Improved visibility on editable fields
- Text validation in editable fields
- New and improved bulk editor
- Improved system interaction with formatted text
For more information, please contact us.